Monday, August 19, 2013

Chop Salad....



During the summer months I really don't want to eat anything but fresh veggies and fruits. And how can you use them for dinner...nothing quite beats a good old chop salad. The beautiful thing about a chop salad, is that you can make it however you want using those fresh veggies and fruits. Chop those veggies and fruits in small bits, add your favorite salad dressing and there's dinner....or lunch. And because there are many different variations of mixing veggies, fruits, and salad dressings...you shouldn't grow too bored with the chop salad. 

jenessasdinners.blogspot.com or my pinterest page

















 



For the source of this picture, go to my pinterest page




















For the source of this picture, go to my pinterest page


























Pinterest

life-as-a-lofthouse.blogspot.com or go to my pinterest page.




























No comments: