Thursday, April 19, 2012

Las Vegas....

I went to Las Vegas for a couple of days for my job. I didn't take my camera but thanks to my Android (cell phone), I was able to capture a few pictures. I stayed at the Mirage Hotel.
This is located in the hotel lobby.


This is located outside the hotel. 


I did a little sightseeing and stopped by the Bellagio Hotel and watched the water show, the Fountains of Bellagio, which they paid tribute to the late Whitney Houston. The water danced to Whitney singing the Anthem. It was absolutely beautiful.







 After the show, I toured the inside of this magnificent hotel. 
In the lobby, on the ceiling is this awesome display of the Flori Di Como. The glass sculptor is Dale Chihuly.
The Botanical Garden was awesome. They change the theme every season.









While I was there I had to drop in at the Mon Ami Gabi
which is a classic French Bistro. The lighting was too dark to take pictures of my wonderful meal,
Steak Roquefort (blue cheese sauce) with Frites (french fries) and Butternut Squash puree. 

No comments: